Green Lake Open Sat & Sunday 1-3 PM
Interested in living in one of Seattle’s hottest neighborhoods? Want to live just a block or so off the highly acclaimed Green Lake? If you want to take a peek BEFORE the open house and beat the rush of traffic, let us know and we can get you in. email@example.com
From the listing remarks:
Freshly painted inside & out, welcome home to this light & bright home just a block up from Green Lake! Large yard w/ lush mature plantings & garden space, + detached garage for your toys. Main level boasts a covered porch, hardwood in living room, fireplace, nice sized bath, & kitchen. Upstairs is a surprise w/ hip studio w/ bamboo floors and nice spaces. Basement offers room to grow + finished shop already plumbed for dark room (or create another bath). Peek a boo views of the lake, too! also: 2nd Kitchen, Dining Room
Additional Information on this Green lake home for sale:
- Property DescriptionCable TV, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Shop
- Built in 1925
- ViewLake, Partial
- Lot Size0.11 Acre (4,675 SqFt)
- Garage Size1 Car
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace
- Heating/CoolingForced Air
- RoofComposition Roof
- FlooringConcrete Floor, Hardwood Floor, Laminate
- Green Lake Is A Wonderful Seattle Neighborhood – If You Are Interested In Green Lake Homes For Sale, Please Let Us Know What We Can Do For You. We Have Excellent Green Lake Listing Agents And Also Some Of The Very Best Green Lake Realtors For Buyers.
Cooper Jacobs Real Estate is different and we want to show you why.
Green Lake Seller Alert:
There is a demand for Green Lake homes. We would like to offer you a clear plan on selling your Green Lake real estate.